Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Week 10 and Final Thoughts

This week is actually incredibly short, in fact I am writing this on Tuesday rather than at the end of the week. I have my last meeting with Suzette tomorrow as an intern, and I already know that it will be very short and sweet. I only need to give her the disk of all the work that I have done over the semester, and get her to sign my time sheet for the last part of the semester. At least I will still be able to continue working for ArtsPartners as a volunteer.

I really feel as if I have learned a lot from this experience, not the least of which is how to put my own ideas aside and give a client what they want no matter my personal opinion. Ah well, I’m glad I got this experience, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment